Tote Bag, Handdrawn Symbols Of Italy On Map
- Rome its capital city today was founded in 753BC. Often called the Eternal City
- After the Roman Empire broke down in 395AD, there were many separate kingdoms and city-states. However, Italy became one nation only in 1861 and since then includes the islands of Sicily and Sardegna.
- It was a kingdom until 1946
- Flag: The colors represent these virtues: hope (green), faith (white), and charity (red).
- Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheater in the center of the city of Rome, Italy. It is the largest ever built.
Canvas Fabric is Polymer Constructed for Durability and Flexibility.
Design created by an American Artist.
Ink for Design is dyed into the fabric via the Sublimation Process to prevent fading and peeling for long-lasting beauty.
Straps are Cotton Webbed with a High Quality Inner Lining.
Bag is Machine Washable in Cold Water, recommended to wash separately.
Air or Line Dry.
Comes in 3 Sizes to Suit Your Needs.
Crafted and Shipped from within the USA.
Estimated Shipping Time 4 -7 Days in the Continental USA.