Carry a Piece of Italy with you with this Tote Bag
- Rome its capital city today was founded in 753BC. Often called the Eternal City
- After the Roman Empire broke down in 395AD, there were many separate kingdoms and city-states. However, Italy became one nation only in 1861 and since then includes the islands of Sicily and Sardegna.
- It was a kingdom until 1946
- Flag: The colors represent these virtues: hope (green), faith (white), and charity (red).
- Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheater in the center of the city of Rome, Italy. It is the largest ever built.
Polymer construction make these bags durable yet flexible. The designs ink is embedded into the fabric preventing fading and peeling/cracking of the design. Each tote has cotton webbed shoulder strap handles with a high quality liner. The manufacturer recommends to machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle then line or air dry.